Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March Slam

On our MySpace page, we have audio up from the following poets:


Special thanks to Door Bitch Susan for recording the slam and the good man Dave Goodman for the pics, all of which can be seen here.

If you would like to hear the slam in its entirety, good news--- we have the slam broken down by rounds for you to download if'n you'd like. These files will only be available for one week so please do not hesitate to download them.
First one is the shortest and best:

Round 3 - 7.69 MB
Expires April 2nd.

If you would like to hear rounds 1 and 2, leave a comment and I'll make them available soon if there is any demand.

Thank you,
-c.vance

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, since i didnt make it past the first round, yes i would like to have it available for download. thanks cvance!

BC

Bend Poetry Slam said...

The background looks like it says:

MOON Bend Oregon.

Look forward to seeing a lot of ass at the next slam...

Tenz said...

well, since I didn't make it to the third round, I would love to hear the first two.... will check back, thanks sea, I'm mean see, I'm meen C... I'm mean c... ah thats it!